Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Michal Jackson had a small body "but was a GIANT in the Music Industry"

Michael Jackson's autopsy results were made public earlier this week and everyone is shocked that he was fairly healthy. For me, the biggest shock was that he weighed 136 pounds. Yeah, that's skinny but not scary skinny. My money was on 120 pounds. The coroner"s report confirmed Jackson"s weight was within an 'acceptable' range for his 5' 9" frame.

I know the plight of the skinny dude. I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 142 pounds. I get the same flak that Jackson got. Folks presume I either have anorexia, tapeworm, or am a member of the Calorie Restriction Society "check it out; it kinda makes sense".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Alltimepass