Saturday, September 18, 2010

ACTRESS Kate Walsh isn’t as confident as she seems Images Videos News more........

ACTRESS Kate Walsh isn’t as confident as she seems Images Videos News more.The Private Practice star admits she often second-guesses herself and is “radically insecure”.I second-guess myself all the time, she said
.


I make a decision and then wonder if I made the wrong choice. Sometimes I come off as confident, but really I am a quivering little wharf rat underneath who is radically insecure and deeply in need of love and understand.I have gone through ups and down, and it’s human nature for someone to judge and say, ‘Here’s what you need to do.’ But the most truly useful thing to do is to shut up and listen and tell the person that you’re there for them unequivocally.”Walsh  who is divorced from Alex Young  also discussed the perils of dating in today’s tech-savvy world.Remember when you could mildly stalk a guy? Not anymore, man. They can be at your front door in five minutes. There’s just no mystery now.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Alltimepass