Thursday, September 16, 2010

NICOLE Kidman is far from fearless,news,Images,Videos

The Aussie actress had to wear a thick jacket to the Toronto Film Festival yesterday because she was desperate to hide the patches of sweat on her shirt........
Kidman was promoting her new film Rabbit Hole, which she produced as well as starred in.


The reason I’m wearing this jacket is because I’m sweating under here and I can’t take it off because this shirt shows it, she said.
I feel very exposed, very nervous. It’s a whole different ball game because I’m responsible for this film, so it’s a big weight.
But I’m glad that we made it.
The mother-of-three plays a bereaved parent in the harrowing story, which also stars Aaron Eckhart.

Kidman has previously revealed that she loves growing her own food.
We just planted our vegetables for the summer and all we have at the moment is lettuce. I’m hoping the corn will be beautiful, because I love eating corn out of the garden,” she said last month.

And we just bought some alpacas. They re sort of the cousins of llamas, which I’ve always wanted because of their long necks and eyelashes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Alltimepass