Friday, November 26, 2010

MILA Kunis insists the only female she’d ever kiss is Natalie Portman & news Web Images Videos


The sexy actress locks lips with Portman in upcoming movie Black Swan, and is adamant she’d never get hot and heavy with any other woman.

Anytime you do any intimate scene on film, it’s going to be a little uncomfortable, whether it’s the same sex or the opposite sex,says Mila.
The great thing about this is that Natalie and I were actually lucky enough to be friends prior to production, which made it all a lot easier.

 We just kind of got on with it and did it. Being friends before made it a lot easier.

Mila recently revealed she went on a junk food binge after months of strict dieting for Black Swan.
She has also played roles in film, such as Rachel Jansen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Mona Sax in Max Payne and Solara in The Book of Eli. In 2010, she won the Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actor or Actress at the 67th Venice International Film Festival for her performance as Lily in Black Swan.
My mom freaked out,she said.She was like,You have to promise me his isn’t going to affect you.’ I was like, ‘I promise it won’t, but it might take me a little time to be OK with having a little more fat on me.’




I could see why this industry is so f-d up,because … I would literally look at myself in the mirror and I was like, ‘Oh my God!’ I had no shape, no boobs, no ass all you saw was the bone. I was like, ‘This looks gross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Alltimepass