Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mila Kunis-Ted & Mila Kunis Aren't a Match Yet.....


Mila Kunis was reported to have signed on for Ted, a comedy movie by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, according to The Hollywood Reporter.  But MTV News spoke directly with Kunis on Tuesday and she denied the report.

I found out about it from an email that a friend of mine sent me," Kunis told MTV News. "It's a script that I read that Seth is directing. I read it on and off for two years through different rewrites. It's a really great script.

If time permits and scheduling works out I'd love to do it," she continued.

The studio is in final negotiations with Mark Wahlberg to star as the grown man.

Kunis says she was getting shut-eye during the Golden Globe nominations announcement.  Her latest film "Black Swan" is a contender for an award.
I was sleeping. I was comfy and warm in my bed until my phone started ringing like crazy. I woke up after the fourth phone call. I'm tired. I'm going to go take a nap. I'm excited. It's been a very fun, interesting, different morning,she says.




Now, she's doing press. Next, says the actress, I have to take my dogs to the vet. I haven't really thought about it and what I'm doing the rest of the day. I haven't had time to process any of it. It's crazy. You wake up and you're stuck on the phone for three hours. It's amazingly absurd.
Milena Mila Kunis born Milena Markivna Kunis Ukrainian: Мілена Марківна Куніс Milena Markovna Kunis (Russian: Милена Маркοвна Кунис on August 14, 1983) is an American actress. Her television work includes the role of Jackie Burkhart on That '70s Show and the voice of Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy. She has also played roles in film, such as Rachel Jansen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Mona Sax in Max Payne and Solara in The Book of Eli. In 2010, she won the Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actor or Actress at the 67th Venice International Film Festival for her performance as Lily in Black Swa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Alltimepass